Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ten things I want to do in my life

Everyone has goals and aspirations that they want to accomplish in thier life. I of course want to be a monther- I have two wonderful children and would love to have more, If the ability to adopt children was an option then I might consider it. Maybe in the future when I know that I can provide a more stable inviornment fo an adopted child I will do that, or maybe I can be a foster parent. I want to be a grandmother too, I want to open my hear to people, its the only thing that I have found that gives me complete satisfaction asa person...on the other hand there are other things that I want to do, that I enjoy. So in no aparent order...these are 10 of the top things I want to do in my life...

* Take a ride in a hot air balloon with my children-my daughter especially

* Learn how to fly a plane (a small one)and take a small trip with it

* Write a novel and have it published (currently working on that)

* Take a trip to Italy-I am 50% itallian and it shows

* spend a whole summer camping-I love the outdoors

* Put all my poems in a book for my children/grandcildren to have when I die

*open my house up for somene who needs to get back up on thier feet and become a part of thier growing experience

* Buy a piano and learn how to play it

* buy a classic mustang-69 or older and completely restore it doing most of the work myself

* see myself in a size 6, and be ok with the muffin top if I still have one... :)

That's a hefty list huh? Maybe I've set my goals high...maybe not, the only thing I ask is that God gives me the amount of time I need to complete it. I have a lot left to contribute to this world, and I am ready.

No comments: