Monday, June 8, 2009

Flowers For Her

My girlfriend just recently went though a divorce too, and so here we both are doing the dating/new relationship thing-its hard sometimes, how can it not be-right? With out her support I would be lost sometimes and i know that goes the same for her too. I wanted to do something special for her this last weekend to show her I love her.
She's not too informed on planting flowers, or gardening, or anything living that you have to water for that matter, but i know this, and i know how much she likes flowers. So its my bright idea to go to her house while she's working the night shift and make a flower garden for her. I had so much fun, I love planting flowers, and her kids were home with the babysitter so they got to help me. We planted a pink rose bush and surrounding it we planted begonias, petunias, and some other pink and yellow flowers...we put some solar lights around the front and we mulched it. It was so pretty, and not too much for her to take care of. I left a card for her that said-
" Now you never have to wait for a man to bring you flowers"

Thank God for sunny days,the smell of babies, and best friends that help the pain go away...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THat is so sweet of you...what an awesome friend you are.